- Super Admin> Right Side Menu> Dictionaries
- Select Consent Types
- Select New
4. Enter the title of the document you are creating. This example is an Administrative Consent, so no Associated Problem is listed.
- From the dropdown, select the period through which the document is valid. The options are 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year and Always. Check or uncheck the Has To Be Renewed box as needed.
- Type or copy and paste the body of your document into the Custom Text field. (If copying from an existing document, DO NOT include any signature lines or logos.)
- Placeholders are available if needed; highlight, copy and paste. Be sure to include the % sign on each side of the term, and paste in the appropriate place within the Custom Text field.
If you wish to create a list of checkbox items for the patient to acknowledge, complete steps 8 and 9 (optional).
- List Title Text. (e.g., By Signing Below: is the title of the list to be created in #9).
- The following statement was typed in the List of Text Items Field: I certify that I have read and fully understand the above statements and consent fully and voluntarily to its contents.
9a. Upon clicking Add, the statement is added below the text box where it may be edited with the pencil icon, or deleted with the X icon. This field is designed to compile a List of what happens under the title, By Signing Below: -- Is Required checkbox may be checked before clicking Add, which will not allow the patient to proceed until it is answered.
- This is an example of a Final Authorization. (optional)
At this point you can Save the Consent Form to the list of documents in the dictionary.
If you wish to ADD THIS FORM TO ALL PATIENT REGISTRATION CONSENTS, do the following:
- Choose the Must Be Signed Before Appointment checkbox to include this form with ALL online patient registration forms.
- Click Save when finished.