If a provider’s daily schedule has a single column of appointment slots, and the provider decides that an additional column would be beneficial for double booking, the following is a quick, convenient way to add the second column.
Admin > Side Menu > Scheduling > Time Slots
- From the Medical Specialty dropdown window, select the appropriate Provider.
- From the Workplace dropdown select the template name.
- Check the corresponding box.
- Click Apply Template.
- Select the date range – Date From: and Date To:
- Check the box of the template you wish to apply.
- Click Save.
NOTE: Since the goal is to ADD an additional column next to the existing one, Overwrite Existing is NOT selected.
Switch to the Front Desk tab, Calendar View, and Select the provider, and pertinent dates, then filter to view.
Below are Before and After screenshots.
Before shows only 1 Column of appointment slots.
After shows 2 Columns of appointment slots, one of which was just created from following the steps above.