If you have created a provider schedule that has 2 columns of appointment time slots, and you need to DELETE one column that is no longer needed for double booking, do the following:
- From the Workplace Dropdown, select the workplace in which you want to delete a second appointment column, and Check the corresponding box.
- Click on the template line, which will bring the Edit Template modal.
- Enter the same Template Details and Time Slot Details that were entered when the template was first created.
- Select all check boxes for the Right Side column of appointments
- Click the Delete icon (Trash Can icon)
- Click Save Template
Admin>Side Menu>Scheduling>Time Slots
- From the dropdown windows select the Staff Member and Workplace.
- Check the appropriate template box.
- Click Apply Templates.
- Select the date range for which you wish to publish/apply (ideally same as original dates)
- Select Overwrite Existing.
- All date range
- Select the template you wish to apply.
- Click Save.
NOTE: The “System Working” wheel spins on the Save button as the application of the template takes a little time. (5min. to 15min) When saving is complete, go to Front Desk>Calendar View to inspect changes.
NOTE BELOW: Is a comparison of the appointment schedule BEFORE the deletion of the right side column, and AFTER.
A. Two columns of appointment time slots per day are to facilitate Double Booking.
B. Upon application of the new template, these double-booked appointments located on the right side are removed from the calendar and sent to the Reschedule Bucket.
A. Only single appointment slots per day are shown.
B. After the new template application, only the appointments that appeared on the left side above remain.