If you have created a provider schedule that has only 1 column of appointment time slots, and you need to create a second column to allow for double booking, do the following:
- From the Workplace Dropdown, select the workplace to which you want to add a second appointment column, and Check the corresponding box.
- Click on the template line, which will bring the Edit Template modal.
- Enter the same Template Details and Time Slot Details that were entered when the template was first created.
- Click Add.
NOTE: The second column of appointment time slots appears, but the Appointment Types, and appointment breaks (like 12pm to 1pm for lunch) must be input for the new column.
- To change appointment types, check the appointment boxes you want to change.
- From the Appointment Type drop down window, select Follow Up.
- Click Apply and then DESELECT all checked boxes so other changes you wish to make will not affect those appointment slots.
Admin>Side Menu>Scheduling>Time Slots
- From the dropdown windows select the Staff Member and Workplace.
- Check the appropriate template box.
- Click Apply Templates.
- Select the date range you want to publish/apply (ideally same as original dates)
- Select Overwrite Existing.
- All date range
- Select the template you wish to apply.
- Click Save.
NOTE: The “System Working” wheel spins on the Save button as the application of the template takes a little time. (5min. to 15min)
When saving is complete, go to Front Desk>Calendar View to inspect changes.
NOTE BELOW: FROM FRONT DESK CALENDAR VIEW
A. Two columns of appointment time slots per day,
B. Scheduling breaks are shown
C. Previously scheduled appointments are carried over to the newly published/applied template.