Better Day Health™ version 1.47 was released February 24, 2022. This release includes updates to improve functionality and overall experience, as well as new feature initiatives.
2. Encounter Documents with Pending Amendments/Changes:
- Are presented with "Preliminary Report" in document name and in footer.
- Document prints with "Preliminary Report" in footer.
- "Preliminary Report" remains until amendments are signed.
3. Form Builder Improvements that include:
- Workplace Provider dropdown selection now available and provides list of available providers in chosen clinic.
- Current Problems dropdown selection now available and provides a list of patients current problems from Medical Record --> Current Problems.
- Existing forms will need to be modified to include this functionality if desired!
4. In the patient appointment, the Diagnosis & Treatment plan / Treatment Plan now includes a button to create Favorite/Synonym:
- Search and select a new ICD-10 OR select existing
- Click on the "Star/Favorite" button to display the "Create Favorite/Synonym" modal:
- Create a Favorite/Synonym Name (1.)
- Select the diagnosis range- this can be edited at any time (2.)
- Select or Create a Favorites Category (3.)
- The new favorite is displayed in blue as already selected as a favorite.
- The new favorite is now displayed in the "Favorites" grid.
5. Auxiliary -> Document Management -> Pending Documents - Add Column "To" For The Grid
6. Providers -> Appointment -> Signs & PE -> Physical Exam - View Previous now works across all clinics.
7. Confirmation Email And Appointment Reminder Email - Replace Covid-19 Information with new verbiage:
- Please arrive at your appointment at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. Please bring a copy of your license and insurance card and present this to our front desk staff upon arrival.
8. New Non-Integrated Lab Signature Of Faxed / Printed Lab PDF now mirrors an Integrated lab to include:
- When the Ordering Provider faxes the order themself, the printout will contain:
- "Electronically Signed by: [Provider First] [Provider Middle] [Provider Last] [Suffix and Credentials] on [Date] [Time]
- When the user who faxes the order is NOT the Ordering Provider, then the printout will contain:
Ordered/Authorized by: [Provider First Name] [Provider Middle Name] [Provider Last Name] [Suffix and Credentials] on [Date] [Time]
Electronically Transmitted by: [Staff First Name] [Staff Middle Name] [Staff Last Name] [Suffix and Credentials] on [Date] [Time]
9. Notable Bug Fixes:
- All Appt. Subtypes are displayed as expected in appointment filters.
- Scanned insurance card images are crossing to OPM as expected.
- Fixed disappearing symptom modifiers from patient registration after saving narrative.
- Fixed "Days" filter in Nearest Available Time Slot Search Modal
- Fixed not working Undelete button in Person Documents
- Fixed server error that happened when saving new IOP in Treatment Plan