The filters on the Document Skeleton Dashboard allow you to narrow your search for existing document skeletons you may wish to view or edit. The more information you provide with the various filters, the more you are able to "drill down" with your results to quickly locate the particular skeleton you are searching for.
NOTE: Leaving a filter blank will exclude that filter from limiting the search results. Choosing any or all options from any of the drop down choices in a filter will limit the search results to the chosen options.
- To apply the filters, first complete all of the search fields you wish to apply and then hit the Filter button.
- Selecting the Save Filter checkbox before hitting the Filter button will save the filter entries if you navigate away from the dashboard (e.g., by clicking on a document skeleton from the list) and then return to the dashboard. If you do not have the "save filter" box checked, the filters will revert to their default (blank) settings.
Selecting the Show Invalid Items checkbox will result in the list displaying in red those document skeletons that have previously been removed (marked invalid).
Working with the Filters
- ICD-10 "From" and "To" fields: entering a single ICD-10 code or a range of codes will return all document skeletons that have been associated with that range of codes.
- By author: allows you to search for skeletons created by specific personnel.
- Medication: returns all skeletons associated with the specified medication.
- Provider: entering a provider name will return only those skeletons that have been specifically created for and assigned to that particular provider.
- DS Name: allows you to enter a complete or partial skeleton name.
- Clinic: skeletons can be assigned to specific clinics within an organization, if desired. This allows you to search for only those assigned to a clinic.
- Category: allows you to choose one or more categories of skeletons.