NOTE: You can restore an appointment marked "Needs to Be Rescheduled" to "Booked" in its original slot by dragging it back from the clipboard to the original slot, or changing its status from Needs to Be Rescheduled to Booked.
From the Grid View
- Set the Appointment Status filter to Needs to Be Rescheduled or select the Needs to be Rescheduled
- Open the Edit Appointment window by left clicking on the appointment.
- In the Appointment Info workspace, click the Reschedule button.
- Click the calendar icon to choose a new appointment slot.
- Scroll through available appointments and double click on one that is suitable.
- Click Save.
From the Calendar View
- In the Calendar View, an appointment that Needs to Be Rescheduled will appear with hash marks.
- Double-click on the hash marks to open the Edit Appointment window. Follow directions from #3 above.