If there are multiple clinics within your organization and you have been set up for multi-clinic scheduling, you can create appointments at any of the clinics without the need to log out and log in to a different clinic.
- From the Check In Appointments window, Click New Appointment
The Create Appointment window appears.
- Scroll down to the Appointment Info
- From the Clinic dropdown arrow, select the clinic in which you want to search and schedule an appointment, then enter all other pertinent and necessary information.
- Select the Calendar Icon. (The Select Time Slot window appears.)
- Find and double click on the appropriate appointment line.
- This inserts the date and time of the appointment into the Appointment Info section.
- Enter all other necessary and pertinent information and click Save.
To use multi-clinic scheduling with the Time Slot Search feature, follow these steps:
- Click on the Time Slot Search button to open the Nearest Available Time Slot Search window.
- Click the Clinic dropdown arrow and choose the clinic(s) you wish to search; or select All to search all clinics simultaneously.
- Click the Filter button.
Note: You may also narrow your search by Workplace (Provider), days of the week, time frame, and date range. (Make sure to click the Filter button after you make changes.)
- When you have found an appointment time slot suitable for the patient, click the radio button (circle) to select it.
- Then click New Appointment.
Note: The Create Appointment window appears with the Workplace, Clinic, Time, and Date of the appointment pre-populated.
- Enter all necessary and pertinent Person Info and appointment information.
- Click Save to complete.