- NobleDoc is our cleanly formatted summary of the patient's encounter documentation that puts everything on one scrollable page.
From here we can begin to review the documentation generated by our document skeletons.
- Items that are underlined can be changed and updated by clicking on their values, similar to the methods we saw in the manual method of documentation.
- Symptoms, review of systems, physical exams, and other items that can quickly be toggled can all be changed for the needs of this encounter.
But what if we need to update treatment plan orders and other information? Navigating is quick and easy.
- If we collapse all sections and look at the section headers, we can more easily see that they all link to corresponding sections of the patient's chart.
- Clicking on Treatment Plan opens that tab of the patient's chart. From here, we can make additions and alterations to the sections found here.
Each section header is a link directly back to that tab of the patient chart. We can always return back to NobleDoc to continue to review using this button.
- To get back to NobleDoc, return to the top and click Back to NobleDoc.
Once the documentation has been fully reviewed, it can be saved in one of two ways.
- First, we can click on Save & Do Not Finalize, which will save and close the encounter. Later, these appointments can be finalized in bulk by using Rapid Review.
- Or, we can choose to finalize the encounter by clicking Save & Finalize.
- From here the patient can remain in room and at current status or be sent to check out.
- Checking this box will send the encounter documentation to the patient's primary care provider.
- Finally, we click Finalize to close the encounter and complete documentation.