The Review and Finalize tab in the patient chart is a handy summary of the encounter documentation.
- Sections of the appointment summary can be collapsed and opened by clicking the right side reveal/hide arrows.
- Or you can collapse all by clicking the top right side reveal/hide arrow.
- If changes to the documentation need to be made, simply click on that tab to return to documenting the encounter. You can also click on the heading of the appointment summary.
- When the review is complete, click Finalize Appointment.
From here you can change the status of the appointment or send the patient to Check Out.
- Checking this box will send the encounter documentation to their primary care provider.
- Finally, we can click Finalize to close the encounter and complete documentation.
<Go to Part 3, Encounter Documentation: Automated Route>