The Review of Systems section allows you to review the answers to and update the patient's ROS, which was filled out as part of their pre-check in questionnaire and updated by Nurse and Support staff.
- All values with a positive response, Yes, are listed first, followed by records with a negative response, No.
- To change the response, simply click on its value. That item will now be grouped with like responses.
- To add a record to the list that does not currently exist, first click New.
- Next, navigate to the item you want to add, check its box, and click Save. The record has now been added to the patient's Review of Systems with a positive value.
- To remove a record from the list, first select the item, then click Remove.
- Some items can be side specific. You can click the response to change this value from Bilateral to Right and to Left.
<Go to Lesson 2:5>