The Appointment Registration completed by the patient prior to visiting your clinic is a vital step in the Better Day Health appointment process!
After making an appointment, the patient will receive an email instructing her to create an account and complete the registration (Pre Check-In) process. There will be a link in the email to start the registration.
The Sign Up window appears with the Confirmation Code prepopulated and the patient will supply her birth date.
The patient will create a user name and will be given the option to use a pre-selected password or create her own.
Once a new patient has created an account, she will be prompted to continue her Pre Check-In process. This online Pre Check-In is designed to replace the paperwork that they would normally do when visiting your clinic for the first time.
The user-friendly registration process will allow the patient to do such tasks as:
· Complete or edit demographic information that they supplied when scheduling their appointment.
· Provide their emergency contacts.
· Electronically sign clinic consent forms.
· Supply lists of allergies and current medications.
· Complete a medical history including past medical procedures, current problems, and family medical history.
All of the information entered by the patient is automatically entered into their Electronic Health Record and is immediately available to your clinic staff.
Assuring that the patient has completed the registration steps insures that the medical staff has complete and accurate information as they begin the patient's visit. This makes the whole appointment process smoother for both the staff and the patient!