Version 2.3 Release Notes
Better Day Health™ version 2.3 is projected to be released on January 4, 2023. This release includes updates and bug fixes to improve functionality and overall experience.
- Preventive Services Functionality
- Improved the Appointment Vital Signs 'Recorded by Date & Time' Field
- Added the Ability to Relate Past Medications to a Message
- Added An 'Is Pregnant' Checkbox to the Hx & Symptoms Tab
- Favorite Common Orders Are Now Accessible In All Alinics
- Removed the External Email Functionality From Messaging
- The Providers Dropdown List Now Displays Only Providers In The Compliance Reports Filter
- Updated The ICD-10 Code Dictionary
- Fixed An Issue Where Date/Time Was Displayed Incorrectly For Documents Created After Submitting Forms
1. Preventive Services Functionality
- Help Articles Coming Soon
2. Improved the Appointment Vital Signs 'Recorded by Date & Time' Field
- Previously, when entering Vital Signs for an Appointment, the Date/Time Field which recorded when the Vital Signs were captured was set to default to the date and time that the information was entered into the system.
- This has been improved so that the 'Recorded By' field will default to the Appointment's Date and Time. Additionally, this information can be edited if needed.
3. Added the Ability to Relate Past Medications to a Message
4. Added An 'Is Pregnant' Checkbox to the Hx & Symptoms Tab
- Where previously the 'Is Pregnant' Checkbox was only available in Patients -> Person Details -> Edit Page, the system has been updated to display the 'Is Pregnant' checkbox at the top of the Appointment's Hx & Symptoms Tab.
- Using this functionality helps to trigger correct Document Skeletons and Preventive Services.
5. Favorite Common Orders Are Now Accessible In All Alinics
- The ability to create and manage Medication Favorites for providers across multiple clinics now exists in SA -> Dictionaries -> Workplace Favorites
- To Create New Medication Favorites for a New Workplace:
- After Clicking the 'New' button in the top right corner of the grid, select the workplace for which you would like to create a medication favorites list
- First, create categories for your medication favorites
- Once categories are created, you can begin creating your medication favorites by clicking the 'New Favorite' button and filling out the required fields
- To Clone Existing Medication Favorites for a Provider to a Different Clinic
- Simply select the checkbox of the existing workplace medication favorites and click the 'Clone' button at the top right corner of the grid then select the Clinic/Workplaces you would like to clone to.
6. The 'External Email' Tab and Functionality in Messaging Module Has Been Removed
7. The Providers Dropdown List Now Displays Only Providers In The Compliance Reports Filter
8. The ICD-10 Code Dictionary Has Been Updated to the Latest Version from AMA