How to Export My Medical Records Summary via API
To access your downloadable medical summary in the Better Day® Patient Portal go to your:
1. User Profile > 2. Edit Profile > 3. Export Tab:
1. Select “Enable” to access your personal health information through our export API.
2. Electronically sign and consent to download your personal medical summary.
3. Click the “Export App” to prepare your download
4. Click “Authorize” to receive your token to access your medical summary.
-Your “token” will look like this. If you are unable to receive a token please call your
provider’s office for assistance.
5. Enter the date range you wish to download if desired, or leave these fields blank to download all of your medical records for all time.
6. Select “Full CCDA” to download all of your medical records, or select only the medical records components you wish to download and click “Send Request”
7. Select to Download your Medical Records
8. Your downloaded file will show at the bottom of your screen.
9. Your downloaded file is available in your “Downloads” folder for saving to an external drive or attaching to an email.